Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Just another brand new blog

Fresh out of the 5 Weeks to a Social Library, where I rambled on a frequent basis, it only seemed appropriate to set up my own blog. Not only is the customizable template attractive, the joy of trying out a new blogging software seems to fit this experimental phase.

I'm the Reference Archivist and Student Supervisor at the Oregon State University Archives. I've been here since July, and feel moderately more confident in my ability to match researchers with primary resources-- moderately. I spend a lot of time trying to figure out exactly how this works, and will probably dedicate a lot of words in this blog to working out things I've read, thought, or heard. My 5 Weeks blog showed me that discussion can happen, so if you have something to say, I'd love to hear it!

6 comments:

lauren pressley said...

Welcome to the biblioblogosphere, Tiah! I've added your feed to my reader!!

Iris said...

I've got you RSSed!

Steve Lawson said...

Subscribed, as promised.

Unknown said...

Tiah, your ramblings are no more a rambling than any other blogger! Ramble On! Yeah 5weekers!

Jane said...

Way to jump in. I love the Coeds with hoes picture. Nice!

Laurie Bridges said...

Cool...Laurie (4th floor)